Kamado Joe - Kettle Joe
The Kettle BBQ Market Has A New Contender
We've long considered selling kettle BBQ's, but nothing caught our eye that really offered anything different... Until now.
Check out the amazing feature List:
- Includes the exclusive ProSmoke ULTIMATE bundle
- Sits on a premium metal cart, with folding side shelves and 4 castor wheels (2 lockable)
- Includes a ceramic firebox for ultimate heat retention
- Slo-roller heat baffle system
- Heavy-duty stainless steel cooking grates and fire basket
- Integrated ash catching system
- 55cm cooking grate (363 sq inches of cooking space)
- Hinged lid system that's height adjustable
- Weighs 55kg
Compatible with the following ProSmoke accessories:
- BBQ Fuel Dome
- Tip Top Temp (Needs thick rubber gasket for increasing size )
- Fireblack gasket for lid sealing
Optional Accessories not Included and coming soon:
- Ceramic big joe deflector plates
Classic joe half-moon accessories
The ProSmoke ULTIMATE bundle, everything the experts know you will need:
- 15kg Big k Charcoal
- 6L bag of wood chips
- 30 x ProSmoke ECO firestarters
- 20ft butcher paper roll
- ProSmoke BBQ fuel dome
- Official Kamado Joe outdoor cover
- Official big joe deflector plates
The kettle BBQ has been around for a long time and has seen very little innovation.
But the designers at Kamado Joe have taken all the great things about their ceramic cookers and added them to the kettle joe.
You can smoke, sear and slow cook just like all the other kettle cookers. But this takes BBQ smoking to the next level, with its patented sloroller system. This is an additional middle section that you can mount between the lid and the body, it has a sold metal plate in the middle, with a gap around the edge. This is designed to take the heat from the fire, then deflect it out and around the food, this circular airflow pattern through the BBQ ensures you don't have any hot spots, meaning your food will cook slowly and evenly.
The ceramic inserts for the firebox will dramatically increase the heat retention of your cooker, making it run for longer on less fuel. Plus the removable fire management basket keeps your coal together and makes for easy cleanout.
Grill grates are made from heavy-duty stainless steel and can be mounted at 2 cooking levels. Cooking flexibility was really at the forefront when they designed this cooker.
Instruction manual (click here)