Masterbuilt MCG 500S Charcoal Grill and Smoker
The Kettle BBQ Has Nothing On This
For entry-level grilling and smoking, it doesn't get much better than this.
The Masterbuilt charcoal wagon functions as a grill and smoker, plus it runs on charcoal briquettes, lump wood or wood.
We've owned various versions of these grills in the past and they just keep getting better.
The cast-iron cooking grate with lifting handle makes the initial charcoal loading easy, and the front door simply folds down to load more charcoal during the process. Adjust the heat by lifting or lowering the charcoal basket with it's easy lever system.
Perfectly cooked burgers, steaks, chicken or even brisket is easy.
With 3250cm2 of cooking area, there is plenty of room to grill 37 sausages, 21 burgers, 4 racks of ribs, or 8 chickens. Master it with Masterbuilt.
Due to the size and weight of this unit, it ships on a UK pallet, this means we have room for our most popular packs if you require. The Fire pack or starter bundle means you have everything you need right away!
- Cast iron cooking grates
- Adjustable, easy-lift charcoal grate lever raises/lowers charcoal grate for temperature control
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Smoke stack for temperature control
- Two side shelves
- The charcoal door folds down to add charcoal
- Two adjustable vents for temperature control
- Slide-out ashtray for easy cleanup
- Wheels for easy mobility
40cm Deep x 70cm Wide