The Pit Barrel Cooker Classic Package is the perfect solution for all of your grilling and smoking needs. Our Drum Cooker can cook anything from brisket to veggies flawlessly with ease. Its unmatched capacity allows for more than double that of regular horizontal cookers at a fraction of the cost.
Explore our 3 optional accessory packages that provide you with everything you need to get cooking for a spectacular value. See the Features below for even more benefits of our best-selling cooker.
Pit Barrel Cooker Classic Package Features:
- Effortless: Whether you’re new to outdoor cooking or an expert trying to perfect your craft, cook perfectly every time with the Pit Barrel's 360º All-Round Heat Dynamics. Our vertical barrel cooker technology produces consistently great-tasting, flawlessly cooked meat, veggies, and more
- Versatile: Additionally, the cooking possibilities are endless. For the perfect smoked meat, grill or hang ribs and brisket using the hooks and steel grill grate or use our custom GrillGrate for sear marks and to smoke everything from burgers to desserts
- Durable: Each Pit Barrel Cooker is made with a superior-grade porcelain enamel finish that looks great. Also, it is designed to withstand everything from internal heat to weather conditions
- Portable: Our cookers are made to be lightweight and compact to fit in most vans, SUVs as well as truck beds. Use the handles on the side to easily lift and transport to wherever your grilling skills are in demand. Easily fits 8 Racks of Ribs, 2-3 Pork Butts/Shoulders, and Turkey Hangers allowing for two 16lb Turkeys
- Physical dimensions – 36” tall, including the lid together with stand, and 25” wide, including the side handles.
- Power Source Charcoal
- Color Black Porcelain enamel coating
- Outer Material Alloy Steel
- Shipping dimensions are 21″x21″x32″.
- The total shipping weight is 57 pounds.
- Easily fits 8 Racks of Ribs, 2-3 Pork Butts/Shoulders or Briskets, and Turkey Hangers allow for 2 13-16 lb Turkeys.
Starter Package Includes:
- Barrel including the lid, stand, and side handles,
- 2 Hanging Rods,
- 8 Stainless Steel Hooks,
- Standard Grill Grate,
- Charcoal Basket, and
- Wooden Hook Remover Tool