UDS drums are taking the competition and backyard cooking circuit by storm, their unique airflow means you can cook all your normal BBQ cuts in a fraction of the time, hot and fast is the new low and slow, plus no baffle plate means you get meat rendering directly over your hot coals!
So naturally, Pro Smoke BBQ bring you the best home build kits direct from the US, no welding, just some cutting and these bolt-on kits are ready to go. All that you need is a 45-gallon drum, some time and possibly a beer.
We've also upgraded this kit to have the laser cut stainless fire basket, this circular basket is king for airflow.
(DRUM NOT INCLUDED)
But you can buy one from our friends over at 45 Gallon Drums, Use the discount code PROSMOKE5 for £5 off.
• 4 Rib Hooks
• Upright Tube Style Intakes
• FireBlack Lid Gasket
• Laser cut LavaLock® 22" grate
• Stainless Tool hook and accessories holder
• 14" charcoal basket with coal grate, ash pan and handle.
• SmokerBuilder MFG Lid Handle assembly.
• 2" teardrop exhaust damper
• 2 of our 1-1/2" air inlets pre-curved for your drum
• Bottle opener in case you get thirsty
• Lavalock Thermometer
• Cooking grate lifter
• Hardware pack (some additional hardware maybe necessary)
Our parts and design are proven winners by BBQ Pit Masters and at competitions across the country With our parts, you can cook at over 200 F for up to 30 hours on one 18lb load of coals.
We recommend using a clean new drum that doesn't have a liner. You supply the drum.
Note: most hardware, bolts, nuts etc. is included. You will need to find 1.5" long bolts to mount the cooking grate, as we are unable to furnish them at this time. You will also need a drill, drill bits, hole saw and other basic hand tools.
Hickory wood chunks and Organic starters with every purchase.
Kit upgrade available, this will include our larger 4'' ProSmoke Thermometer