A must-have Masterbuilt gravity series modification
After a few years of using our Masterbuilt gravity series, we found the heat manifold was getting increasingly hard to clean. That's when we had this stainless steel heat manifold cover made, it channels the grease away from the heat reducing the risk of grease fires, while providing protection to the plain steel manifold.
You can also use the included feet to mount a drip pan on top of the cover, this is the ultimate way to keep your Masterbuilt clean.
- Cover can easily be removed and cleaned in your sink or dishwasher
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel
- Integrated grease drain system
- Removable drip pan feet (2 x with 560 & 800 version, 3 x with 1050 version )
- ProSmoke exclusive, don't fall for imitations
- This manifold will not void your Masterbuilt warranty, but other manifolds from other sellers will
But we still recommend you keep the WHOLE inside of your Masterbuilt well seasoned and never clean it with a degreaser.
This is very well made and packaged.
This is a brilliant barbecue/smoker/everything else it can do, I’ve made the move from gas and won’t look back.
I have not used this yet but looks great and will save a lot of time trying to clean the manifold brilliant idea
Great addition to the masterbuilt. Allows room for water trays underneath the grill as opposed to using up essential meat smoking real estate!
What a great transaction i.ll be back again soon guys