Shirley Fabrication - Reverse Flow Smoker
The Legendary Patio Smoker Now Available In The UK
Considered the best reverse flow smoker in the world
Perfect for the backyard or small to medium catering
- 3/8'' Thick steel cooking chamber
- 1/4'' Thick steel firebox
- 4 wheels for easy movement
- Probe Port
- 3 x Removable cooking racks each measuring 21''x 27''
- 1,700 Square inches of cooking space
- Fire basket with ash pan for easy clean-out
- Grease drain
- River country thermometer
- Large removable front shelf
- Under cooker log store
- Ash tool
- Perfect for small to large catering ventures
- Virtually the same smoker as seen on the Netflix TV show barbecue showdown
- Optional off-road wheel package
- ProSmoke BBQ exclusive; imported from the USA directly from Shirley fabrication
The reverse flow Shirley fabrication smokers are without a doubt the best reverse flow smokers money can buy. Built to an extremely high standard, the craftsmanship and innovation on these units comes from the builders at Shirley fabrication and their many years of experience. This means you get repeatable cooking results every time.
Reverse flow cookers are considered more fuel-efficient than standard offset smokers as they direct the heat from the fire under a plate, then back over the food. This means you get to use the heat twice, once from the radiant heat off the steel plate and then the heat back across the food in the form of smoke.
We've used many smokers, and this is by far the most consistent of all of them, rock solid temperature control with long refill times. Its perfect for the garden or even small to medium catering operations, due to its consistent smoke and heat distribution.
This heavy thick steel unit retains heat excellently.
Here at Prosmoke we aim to stock these smokers year-round but they are in demand.
We can also ship these smokers anywhere in the world via our logistics, so drop us an email for a quote: email@example.com
We ship UK wide for free!
180cm Long x 124cm deep (With Self) x 180cm High
105cm Deep if shelf removed
ProSmoke cooking overview