Cactus Jack 20'' Offset Smoker - Texas Special
Texas BBQ Now Available In The UK
Now shipping - limited stock
ProSmoke BBQ is excited to announce the next level of offset smoking,
the Cactus Jack Texas edition.
Inspired by Texas BBQ, this extra-large 20'' smoker was built with high-flow efficient cooking at the forefront.
With its insulated firebox, this smoker gets hot and stays hot, as well as cooking evenly end to end of the cook chamber.
Authentic Texas cooking doesn't get any easier, simply light a small hot fire, establish a coal bed and fuel it with 10'' wood splits.
- Built from 6mm steel
- 20'' diameter cook chamber
- Pullout upper shelves
- Twin thermometers
- Digital probe port
- Fully insulated firebox
- Extra-large chimney with grate level collector
- High-temperature powder coated finish
- Heat control door, no air inlet vent
- 20'' wagon wheels for easy movement
- New deeper front shelf
- Drip bucket and ash scraper
- Free UK shipping
Bottom shelf - 119cm wide x 50cm deep
Top rack - 33cm deep x 50cm wide (x2)
Total cooking area: 5950cm (2,342 inches)
- 20kg of 10'' Oak wood splits
- ProSmoke User manual
- Sample roll of butcher paper