Masterbuilt Dual Fuel Smoker 230S
Perfect For Beginners Or Grillers That Need More Smoking Space
- Runs on gas and charcoal
- 4kW stainless steel gas burner with push-button ignition
- 4,720cm² (731 inches) of cooking space
- 4 chrome cooking racks
- Cook from 37°C (100F) to 135 °C (275F)
- Patent wood chip loading device
- Patent flame disk bowl and drip cup
- Truly set and forget
- 3 dampers
- Water bowl
- Tall enough for hanging fish
- ProSmoke bundle - Outdoor cover, 6 litres of wood chips, sample roll of butcher paper, gas regulator & Cover (Bundle RRP £69.99)
- Platinum ProSmoke support included click here for more information
The Masterbuilt dual fuel smoker is an excellent option if you are looking at bullet smokers, or electric smokers, but want the option of charcoal and gas.
With this vertical smoker can utilise gas to your advantage for starting your coals, or running your smoker if you want to leave it unattended for longer periods of time.
The flame bowl can be used as the charcoal basket, or to fill with wood chips if you are using the gas option.
Our chosen way to run this smoker is as follows:
Use the gas to start your charcoal quickly and efficiently, smoke your food with lump charcoal and wood chips for the first few hours, then wrap it in butcher paper and let the gas finish the cooking process. Once the food is smoked and wrapped, there is not really any reason to keep loading it with charcoal
We have the perfect wood chip blends for all our smokers. The wood chips we ship with this smoker are small and very dry, that way you get clean smoke and great tasting food every time. Wood chip blends work great as they balance the smoke for the meat you are cooking.
Its a great first smoker but you may need a few things to get it to run at max performance maybe get some gasket seal to stop too much smoke from exiting and potentially a skillet so the firepan doesnt corrode