A Premium Ceramic Kamado With A Lifetime Warranty
3-4 Days Delivery
- 18'' Cooking Surface
- Heat Range From 225F to To 750F
- Premium Cart
- Compatible With All Kamado Joe Classic Accessories
Kamado cookers have been around for many years in different variants, they are unique in the sense they are pretty much set and forget, this is due to their heavy-duty shell and internal parts.
Much like a premium offset smoker, once warm, the material takes a very long time to cool down, this excellent heat retention means it will last for an easy 16-20 hours with a full load of fuel, that's plenty of time to render a huge brisket or pork shoulder down.
We've been blown away with this grill and have been using Kamados for many years, the flavour they impart on food is also unique, they lock the food moister in the cook chamber like nothing else, this combined with the slow airflow will produce extremely tender and moist food.
Another thing we find is food cooks quicker with these units, the amount of hot ceramic around your food creates a very high heat pressure, almost like a pressure cooker.
Masterbuilt have been around since the 70's making BBQs and know how to fully support a product, you will get a limited lifetime warranty on all internal ceramic parts on this cooker, this kind of support and reassurance is what people want when investing in a unit of this type.
Right out the box you get the following:
- Dualscale thermometer
- Heavy-duty steel cart with lockable castors, moving this unit is a breeze
- 304 stainless cooking grate
- 6 piece multi panel firebox, that's more durable than the previous 1 piece versions, and eliminates the potential of cracks in the firebox.
- Ash Scraper
- Grill tool, for moving hot gril parts
- Cast iron vent
That's not all, Prosmoke will even inlude these extra bits, which we think are essential for great cooking results
- 1 bag of Kamado Joe big block charcoal
- 1 6L Bag Of Big Chips
- 20ft roll of bucther paper for meat wrapping
- 1 box of 200 firestarters
- Our butcher paper ebook
Optional equipment you may want to consider
- Chicken Roaster
- Pizza Stone
- Wood Chunks