3'' Pro Smoke Pit Thermometer
Our Most Popular Product Just Got Smaller
- Heavy Duty Professional Dual Scale Stainless Steel Construction
- Easy to read 3'' inch dual scale Dial (50 to 550 F)
- Fine Tuning Calibration Adjustment
- M8 Thread
- 3.1/4'' Stem (850mm)
- Fits most offset smokers once drilled, M8 nut included
- Made for ceramic BBQ's, fits all models, and has a long stem because of their thick material in the dome.
- Perfect for Ugly Drum Smokers (UDS)
Our 4'' thermometer has been so popular, we've made a 3'' to replace the ones found on ceramic cookers, it does, however, fit loads of other barbecues.
Just make sure you measure for the stem if fitting to other barbecues than we have listed, as it's very long.
BBQ Thermometers don't get any better than this, it's a 3'' diameter, dual scale reader! Always knowing where your BBQ temperatures are is an essential part of being a pit boss.
Great if you're fed up with the inaccurate BBQ thermometers, upgrading an existing smoker or building an ugly drum smoker this is the one.
The M8 thread ensures it will screw right into existing hole found on all ceramics kamados.
It also has an extra calibration screw in the rear where you can fine-tune it to a digital probe sat in the kettle.
The lens assembly is hermetically sealed to prevent fogging and moisture from the entering the dial, this really is the Rolls Royce of pit thermometers
These thermometers are calibrated to exact temperature, so they will not take into account grate level temperature which is normally slightly lower.
If you wish to recalibrate these to read grill temperature, simply turn the adjustment screw on the back to your desired setting.