The knife set is a member of Fiskars' top-quality cookware range inspired by Nordic cooking traditions and Finnish knife-making heritage. The Chef’s Knife is ideal for all kinds of cutting tasks, while the Paring Knife is perfect for small, exact work such as peeling and cutting fruits and vegetables. Designed in Finland, the Norden collection is made using strong, durable, and easy-to-maintenance materials such as steel, cast iron, and wood. Fiskars Norden is a winner of Australia's Good Design Award 2018 and the Red Dot Design Award 2018.
- The Norden™ Chef's Knife is ideal for all kinds of cutting tasks, especially for chopping meat and hearty vegetables
- The Norden™ Paring Knife is perfect for small, exact work such as peeling, cutting, and garnishing fruits and vegetables
- Norden™ knives exemplify lasting Nordic design, inspired by nature, with knives that are perfectly balanced for a refined and natural feel
- German high-carbon stainless steel blades for premium quality
- Handles crafted from beautiful heat-treated birchwood with natural variations making each piece unique
- Knives have their own serial number displayed on the bolster
- Sharpening is recommended with Fiskars® Roll-Sharp™ knife sharpener or Whetstone with 26+/-2 angle
- Handwash and carefully storing recommended
- Designed in Finland
- Material: Finnish heat-treated birch, German steel with HRC 56 hardness
- Measurement details:
Blade length Paring knife: 4.2"