Fiskars Norden knives are made from premium materials according to traditional Finnish knife-making methods. Fiskars Norden Filleting Knife has a long and flexible blade.
The premium quality blade made of high-performing, high-carbon German steel ensures superior performance and long-lasting sharpness. Excellent sharpness is further enforced by the optimal 26 sharpening angle. The knife handle crafted from Finnish heat-treated birchwood makes the knife both very comfortable and naturally beautiful. Blade hardness HRC 56. Hand washing recommended. Made in Finland.
Features of Fiskars Norden Filleting Knife:
- Norden™ knives exemplify lasting Nordic design, inspired by nature, with perfectly balanced knives for a refined and natural feel
- German high-carbon stainless steel blade for premium quality
- Handle crafted from beautiful heat-treated birchwood with natural variations making each piece unique
- The knife has its own serial number displayed on the bolster
- Sharpening recommended with Fiskars® Roll-Sharp™ knife sharpener or Whetstone with 26+/-2 angle
- Handwash and carefully storing recommended
- Blade length: 8.3"
- Designed in Finland
- Material: Finnish heat-treated birch, German steel with HRC 56 hardness
- Measurement Details: The knife's blade is 31.5 cm