Get your hands on the world's most in-demand oven.
- Restaurant-grade outdoor oven Gozney Dual Fuel Dome
- Built to last after many years of Gozney R&D
- Dual fuel for ultimate fire management
- Can be mounted on a tabletop or Gozney stand
- Huge accessory range
- ProSmoke approved
- Wood only version available on request £1499.99
Also, this versatile wood-fired oven can be operated easily on gas or wood, making it the most versatile outdoor oven on the market.
Roast, smoke, steam or bake, this oven can be run super fast or low and slow, whether you're cooking pizza, steaks, pork shoulders for pulled pork, tacos, or brisket, you can guarantee one thing, A wood-fired adventure, every time.
You can find the full range of Gozney accessories HERE
Oven external dimensions: 660mm H x 630mm D x 732mm W
Oven mouth is 130mm tall and 410mm wide.
Weight: 58kg (68kg in packaging)
What's in the box
- Gozney Dual Fuel Dome outdoor oven
- Detachable flue and also cap
- Dock and Accessory Port
- Digital thermometer, display unit as well as batteries
- 2 x temperature probes for checking the internal temperatures of food items
- Manual Air Regulation Vent and Ashtray Module
- Integrated gas burner and regulator
- Ignition and flame regulation dial
- 1 x stone floor puck to switch between wood and gas
The Gozney Dome is only suitable for use indoors with gas fuel when correctly ventilated to the atmosphere.
We’ve only used gas so far and it compares very well cooking to a large wood fired Clementi we have but with less hassle.The stand is very well made and for once is actually easily worth the money.
The temperature gauge is very accurate and only 20 or so degrees out on the base, which we find best at around 420 C near the flame.
I don’t particularly like the staining on the top so before we even started we used a good quality car ceramic paint sealant and it’s working very well so far.
Usual Prosmoke excellent service.