Nomex Big Green Egg and Kamado Joe Gasket
- Fits All Big Green Eggs, Kamado BBQ's, Pit Boss, Monolith And Much More
- Great for sealing the gap / join between the firebox and cook chamber on an Oklahoma Joe Highland
- We're the official UK supplier of Lavalock/Nomex technology
- Ultra Hi-Temp Self Stick
- 22mm Wide x 3mm Thick x 15 Ft Long - Enough for multiple BBQ's
- Now rated to 1000f and has a 2 year warranty
BBQ Gaskets are essential to keep smoke and heat locked in during slow cooking, they create a better seal between the lid and main chamber.
Over time Kamado gaskets become worn and need replacing, as they are arguably the most important part of your Kamado cooker, it's design is low airflow and high heat insulation, so without a good gasket you will be burning through lots more fuel than you need to, especially in the colder months, therefore we recommend replacing once a year and don't forget the gasket seal between the chimney cap!
This modification is particularly useful in colder places like here in the UK, where we are often battling to keep the heat in and get the most out of our coals, as windy or cold conditions demand much more from the fuel source.
This is a 15ft roll!
This gasket will also insulate large offset cookers with large door gaps, as it's more heavy-duty than the fireblack version, check the measurements to see if it's right for you.