Steakhouse Searing In Your Backyard
The PK 360 Grill Grates and Tool are something you might think you'll never need, until you use them!
This set of PK 360 Grill Grates and Tool consists of 5 interlocking panels that sit on top of your PK cooking grid. So, it creates a highly heat-conductive cooking surface. Moreover, their unique pattern has many benefits:
- Excellent airflow properties, that slow the airflow through the PK, to make grilling across the whole surface that little more controlled.
- The magic is in the raised rails which rapidly transfer heat upward to cook foods fast and evenly.
- Raised bars to give your steak, burgers or chicken that perfect sear mark.
- The shape of rails eliminates flare up's as they prevent some of the fat from the meat rendering right onto the flames
- They are also hinged to allow easy access to the fire for fuel top-ups.
- Grill Grates are made of hard-anodized aluminium, which conducts heat more efficiently than cast iron or stainless steel.
These only fit the PK 360 model
- Half sets and full sets available
- Grill grates meat flipper tool included in all ''Full set + tool'' packs
Half set available on request.
We recommend the grill badger cleaning brush (here) for cleaning.
Just want to become a steak boss?
We now split the grates down to half packs, meaning you can cover half your PK leaving the other half free for direct flame grilling.
You can purchase the tool with this or just the grill grates.
Watch the professional Malcolm Reed show you how to cook a steak SCA style!
I’d wanted to buy these for sometime and they didn’t disappoint! These grates stop unwanted flame up when grilling and produce perfect grill marks every time. Pro smoke customer service was also fantastic, the grates arrived the next day. I highly recommend the product and pro smoke BBQ
Great grill and Pro Smoke have been excellent with regard to delivery, customer service and helpfulness.
When I first saw these I didn't give them a second thought. Oliver at Prosmoke convinced me to give them a try. On my first use I was blown away. These things can be used for professional looking grill marks (great on steaks and burgers) or can be flipped over to use as griddle for smash burgers etc, and the beauty is you can have some griddle side up and some sear side up for a really useful cooking options. They are solidly built and come with the tool that I thought was a bit of a joke but now it's my favorite bbq tool. Wont' grill without these now. Essential for any BBQ owner. You won't look back.