Much More Than Just Sear Marks
NEW VERSION CLICK HERE:
The PKTX Grill Grates and Tool grates are something you might think you'll never need, until you use them!
This set of PKTX Grill Grates And Tool consists of 4 interlocking panels that sit on top of your PK cooking grid, to create a highly heat-conductive cooking surface, their unique pattern has many benefits:
- Excellent airflow properties, that slow the airflow through the PK, to make grilling across the whole surface that little more controlled.
- The magic is in the raised rails which rapidly transfer heat upward to cook foods fast and evenly.
- Raised bars to give your steak, burgers or chicken that perfect sear mark.
- The shape of the rails eliminate flare up's as they prevent some of the fat from the meat rendering right onto the flames
- They are also hinged to allow easy access to the fire for fuel top-ups.
- Grill Grates are made of hard-anodized aluminium, which conducts heat more efficiently than cast iron or stainless steel.
These grates also fit the PK 360, their design is for the smaller PKTX
- Grill grates meat flipper tool included in all ''Full set + tool'' packs
Half set available on request.
We recommend the grill badger cleaning brush (here) for cleaning.
Just want to become a steak boss?
We now split the grates down to half packs, so you can cover half your PK leaving the other half free for direct flame grilling.
You can purchase the tool with this or just the grill grates.
Watch the professional Malcolm Reed show you how to cook a steak SCA style!