This is Surfy's Cure #2 Prague Powder #2 Colouring Free also known as Instacure #2 a mixture of kosher sea salt (89%), Sodium Nitrite (6.25%), and Potassium Nitrate (4.75%) - with NO anti-caking agents.
- The use of Surfy's Cure #2 Prague Powder #2 Colouring Free is only to make air-dried meats eaten RAW, like Salami, Prosciutto, etc.
- Although our Prague Powder is colouring-free (to comply with REUL 1333/2008 regulations) Peoplw also call it PINK salt. Our Prague powders contain NO anti-caking agents and NO COLOURING for home and professional users.
- Weighing this cure accurately is a MUST (Scales measuring 0.1g recommended). Also, you must use it according to any recipe that specifies Cure #2 or Prague Powder Number Two. Usually 2.5g per KG of meat.
- Prague Powder is a safe and effective curing agent if used correctly, however, it is a CONCENTRATED curing salt and MUST be mixed with additional salt.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT USING THIS PRODUCT THEN CONTACT US BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR RECIPE.
- Also, we recommend our Pre-mixed Curing Salt for beginners or if you do not have accurate scales.
- NO recipes are provided with this product.
- ALLERGENS: None
CLICK HERE FOR THE FREE SURFYS CURING GUIDE