Focus On Your Food, Spices, and Company - the Rest is Easy.
These Weber Charcoal Baskets allow you to evenly and effortlessly arrange lit charcoal on your fuel grate to create the perfect indirect heat for barbecuing a whole chicken or ribs. So, simply pour the lit charcoal from your chimney starter into the char baskets, and you’re ready to barbecue.
Achieve any charcoal barbecuing method in seconds. Char-Baskets make it simple to arrange lit briquettes to accommodate cooking over direct or indirect heat – whether you’re barbecuing burgers or smoking brisket.
Instead of pouring your briquettes directly on the charcoal grate and then stacking or arranging them with tools, simply fill the durable aluminized steel Char-Baskets with fuel for convenient, contained charcoal barbecuing. Slide the baskets together to sear steaks over concentrated, direct heat or spread them apart and place a drip pan between to slow roast a whole chicken over indirect heat.
Additionally, the Char-Baskets come in a pair and are designed to sit on top of the charcoal grate. It comes standard with all 47-cm and 57-cm Weber charcoal barbecue models.
- The set includes two charcoal baskets
- Use with Weber 18 in.(and larger) charcoal Master-Touch, One-Touch as well as Bar-B-Kettle grills
- Made of heavy-duty aluminized steel
- Easily organize charcoal for either direct or indirect grilling
- Fit up to 10 regular-sized briquettes in each holder
- Also, helps to provide even heat distribution
- Surfaces wipe clean easily, resist corrosion
- Charcoal remnants, once cooled, are easily saved for use on next grilling occasion
- Out Of Carton Dimensions: 7.9cm H x 9.1cm W x 36cm D
- Individual Carton Dimensions: 40.5cm H x 13cm W x 12cm D
- Quantity: 2
- Fits: 47cm Weber® charcoal barbecues, 57cm Weber® charcoal barbecues, and 67cm Weber® charcoal barbecues