With Weber’s Charcoal Heat Controller for 57 cm Kettle Charcoal BBQs,
You Can Easily Set Up Your Barbecue For High-heat Searing or Low-and-Slow Cooking.
Comprised of a cone and diffuser ring, Charcoal Heat Controller reduces the guesswork for less experienced barbecuers and adds a new level of mastery for garden pros. The cone positions charcoal for up to 7 hours of low-and-slow cooking when used with charcoal briquettes, while the diffuser ring provides even heat across the entire barbecuing surface, giving you plenty of room for larger foods like ribs, pork shoulders, and more.
The cone can also be used to create extremely high heat for searing as well as efficient, convection heat for perfectly crispy wings, meats, and veggies. Delectable...
- Up to 7 hours of low-and-slow temp (110°C-135°C) before refueling
- Diffuser ring maximizes the entire 57 cm cooking grate for indirect low-and-slow
- Extreme direct high heat for searing; convection heat for crispy wings
- Room for water pan to maximize moisture and flavour in low as well as slow
- Also, cone can stay in a barbecue for repeated, hassle-free use
- Diffuser can be taken apart for compact, long-term storage
Specifications of Charcoal Heat Controller:
- Out of Carton Dimensions: 11.5cm H x 46.5cm W x 46.5cm D
- Individual Carton Dimensions: 31cm H x 31cm W x 17cm D
- Material: Stainless steel
- Weight (Pounds): 6.3
- Fits: Weber 57 cm kettle charcoal barbecues
- Available as separate parts only through ProSmoke BBQ